Learning Assessments

If you are struggling to meet the English Language Requirements with regards to Indefinite Leave to Remain or any other type of application, it may be that a Learning Assessment carried out by a professional could assist you in making a case for exemption from the requirement.

If you have been trying without success to pass and don't know what your options are, please feel free to contact us if you would like assistance.